Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Festival Princess

Festival Princess in costume. I love my Canon PowerShot A95! I know the photo is too "commercial"! But it was the perfect time of the day when that photograph was taken. Might as well give it to WOW Philippines so that they can use it for Sinulog promotion. Sinulog - the biggest festival in the whole Philippine archipelago is just 6 months away!

Do check Anne's blog for more Philippine snapshots. Also try to visit a new place today... I discovered this wonderful place - Albuquerque.


8 comments:

edwin s said...

I love your Canon Powershot too! This is such a lovely picture. The colours are so nice that I want to wear that headdress myself ;)

Neorelix said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Neorelix said...

Wow! great hat, vibrant colurs, brilliant framing. Like it a lot.

anne said...

Hey this is a perfect shot! Yeah give it to WOW Philippines, you can earn some extra bucks there :)

twistedzero said...

I hope other cities from Philippines will have their own daily photo!

rickemmanuel said...

Nice shot! Cebu is on my must-visit list.

Kala said...

She is pretty - and isnt the powershots the coolist? I love it too!

annulla said...

Wonderful shot, the colors are so vibrant.