Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Starfish

These amazing creatures were grouped together when some kids found it. They are so fascinating! The sharpness of the color made it more attractive.

I did not give justice to the color as I'm still a newbie taking photographs -- tried working on it on Photoshop but I've got to learn a lot before i can get the desired effect. I would really love to learn a few things on photo editing -- its just that i didn't have the time to study. I know, I'll find time for this...

9 comments:

anne said...

Welcome aboard sis! Love to see you here!

Jane said...

Thanks Anne!

bob said...

Lovely starfish. I've never seen blue ones before.

Jane said...

Hi Bob - Its abundant here in the Philippines. The beach were we got that was just one of the marine conservation areas here in Cebu. They say Cebu keeps the best diving spots in the country. Divers from all over the world thought its their little secret... not! :)

piu said...

Yes they are amazing! Don't worry, colour adjustmenting is not easiest thing to do.
And thaks by popping at my site, I just had to come and see where is Cebu :-) (I'v been so busy that I'm totally out whats going on with DP:s) Welcome to DP bloggers, you have nice photos allready.

Kala said...

HI Jane this pic is amazing - if you send me the pic, I can try and enhance the image for you but regardless, I think its still an amazing image even without any adjustment - which is the way it should me - all naturale =)

Jane said...

hi Piu! thanks for dropping by!

Hi Kala - thanks for the offer! I'll try experimenting and so far the only thing i can do now is crop the images! hahaha!

Chris said...

Welcome Jane !

fascinating those blue starfishes, first time i ever see some.

maiylah said...

first time i've seen blue starfishes, too!! love your shot!
tsada kaayo. :)