Sunday, August 13, 2006

Bookworm

Cozy isn't?

Especially on rainy days... all you need is a pot of warm tea, relaxing background music and a good book... a perfect rainy day!

One of the nice places I never miss to visit every weekend is Cagnaan Bookstore in Banilad Town Center. This place is a treasure! I love books, in fact, if I'm in malls we spend more time in bookstores (and restaurants!) than in department stores .
My favorite bookstores: Kinokuniya @ Takashimaya, Singapore, Fully Booked in Rockwell, Manila and Page One in Alabang Town Center, Manila.

The photo is kinda blurry because i used my mobile phone camera. Will try to go out next week and hopefully capture some blog-worthy photos.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Bookstores like this are real treasures. Nice!

Kala said...

looks like a kewl place to spend the day!

Liz said...

thet s one of the place I love to be :-)

Lisi said...

very cozy and good for you, a whole family of book lovers!

Meg Nakagawa said...

Very nice! And on your phone-cam no less.