Saturday, September 09, 2006

"mis" communication


Totally exasperated and bored with all the coding, designs and dealing with my staff, i finally decided to go the mall (again!) for some retail therapy. My excuse: buy a new bag. My favorite bag looked so disfigured, groaning around the bulges and the leather bottom almost fading. I guess using it almost everyday for three years will shorten its lifespan, eh?

I know, this got nothing to do with the photo above.

So off we go to the mall, as always got my camera ready for some traffic shots. (No, I don't use the camera when cruising, i figured that most of you will have a heart attack just thinking about it!) I was driving and totally absorbed with John Mayer's sensitive voice, happy thoughts... happy thoughts... When suddenly a clicking spree began... No, its not me - our 4-year old companion gleefully clicking away. She took this shot to see if she can see the camera flash through the closed window, instead she captured an interesting everyday sight - tangled electric and telephone lines!

I'm curious, do you still have these line systems in your city?

3 comments:

kaa said...

In Finland there are still electric cables but not as tangled up as these. Looks rather dangerous..

kris said...

yup, still have them here but not as many :o

Susan said...

We still have them, but not nearly as many!