Tuesday, April 01, 2008

sail away


When summer sneaks in with a bang (at 28 deg C!), you couldn't wait for the rainy days to come. And yet visions of mojitos and afternoon siestas by the beach make you wish for more. Yes, hammock siestas under the tree with cool sea breeze tickling your toes and refreshing your face. I wouldn't trade my lazy barefoot weekends for rainy days. And yet - something about global warming reminds me not too be happy about the humid weather...

This is an old photo but one of my favorites. It will remind you that life should be that way - simple and breezy, yes?

4 comments:

Around the World said...

good to see a new post here - hope there'll be more soon.

chitru said...

ei..we have two things in common...we're in cebu and we blog about cebu...add me up on your link...thecebulife.blogspot.com...will be adding u up...nice blog by the way!!..:))

Jane said...

Hi, Gerald! Thanks for maintaining CDPB Portal. I'm sure all CDP bloggers really appreciate your effort :) thanks for reminding me the spirit of the CDP family. I'll try to post more often. Promise! :)

Hyde DP said...

Hi Jane
I don't maintain the portal - my Around the World listings are independent of the CDPB portal