Friday, March 02, 2007

Rehab in a pair of flip flops

Its 10 am and looking out from the window, the sun is casting its cheerful glow reminding us of gentle summer breeze under the coconut trees, blue water, white sands, yoga, massages, bikini, sun blocks, margaritas and party nights.....

Ahhh! Summer time!

Back to reality and i find myself under the glaring fluorescent light, monitor staring back at me, a cup of java (2nd for the day), endless list of to-dos and appointments, phones ringing and the glass window between me and the summer air. Well, I got to snap out of it and we know well that city pollution ain’t summer breeze.

Toxic as it sound, there are ways to relieve ourselves from daily office bitching and compulsive email checking. A weekend trip to the nearby beach or a whole day session in a spa will do wonders to our tired body and soul. Think of it as rehab in a pair of flip flops.

Now I can’t wait for that Great Summer Getaway!

11 comments:

Ingrid said...

very interesting blog! nice photos, too! i linked your blog to mine, hope it's okay w/ you. if not, pls. do let me know & i'll take it off. my apologies, then!

koeiru said...

a sneak peak to Summer, nice photo.

Melbourne said...

Can I come, sounds great!

Kim said...

Take me with you, and sign me up for the massage! ;^) Beautiful shot of the beach, and nicely framed!
-Kim

Kate said...

I like the way this photo is framed.

Miguel Angel Servellón said...

It is a good photography, congratulations

Marius Muscalu said...

nice shot !
I have a photoblog with photos only from my city… Suceava / Romania… do you want to exchange links ? my photoblog address is http://suceveanul.com/

Chad said...

very unique photo

Steve Buser said...

A really sharp looking photo. You have a good eye.

Dee said...

I am planning to visit CEBU, Moalboal in January 2008. Any recommendation on where to stay and what to do beside diving?

BJORNSON said...

Hi! I 'm also a blogger about Cebu. My blog is also about recent news, town features, business and tourists spots about the island.

I find your blog very neatly done. Its photos are works of a professional for me. And they seem very unique.

Would it be okay if I link your blogsite to mine? Let me know your reply before I post a link of your site on mine.

My blog site is cebu-living.blogspot.com

God Bless!