Friday, April 25, 2008

Hello, sweety!

Dang!

Just when you’re seriously counting and avoidin’ stuffs that are not friendly to the hips (and bikinis), you chance upon these sweet things.

You want to say no, but my precious, beckons. The taste of sugar and milk melting in my mouth, oh, what joy! There’re my favorites – pastillas de ube and leche, saying hello.

This colorful cart stocks classic Filipino candies – pastillas of all kinds (milk candies), turones (wafer filled with peanuts, ube milk powder), yema (sticky milk candy) and polvoron (powder goat’s milk candy). Kids will surely squeal with delight when they taste these all-time classic candies.

Can’t help but fall for temptation. Oh, the scale deviated again. Must be broken.

Sasmuan Delicacies
SM City Cebu and
Leading supermarkets & souvenir shops nationwide

3 comments:

Cacho said...

Hi Jane,

got your comment in my blog (fildude.blogspot.com) and appreciate the invite to be linked in :) feel free to link up to my site. we need to share the wonderful things about Cebu :)

The Asian Traveler said...

Nice blog. Keep on posting. By the way, thanks for the link. I've reciprocated. :)

Cacho said...

just added your site to my list :)